Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Diarrhea After Eating Breakfast

syllogism: If pizza is round is

may be cut short to return to Europe and I say that is not too early to start to draw some conclusions. And then there's that underlying need to understand how things like aliases are made in China. Bella claim, I know. At least let's get to some point.

No frills, no diplomacy, outspoken. I say how things are for as I have lived on the skin, such as I have seen and heard day after day, year and a half now. We

foreign to them - the Chinese - do not like. It is a generalization, yes, but basically the way things are. They are curious, look at us like animals at the zoo, you look like you do in a laboratory experiment, we sometimes imitate the manner of appearance, we nourish self interest, but does not seem to find reasons to appreciate - for what we are and what we do - and even less for where we came from. No, we can appreciate.

There is no coincidence that I mention the food, which is and remains a raw nerve: it's pizza, homemade bread, a sweet Italian or chocolate, I've never heard "is very good." Instead, I caught skepticism, received a hint of sarcasm to match and their different approaches, concerns about the method of cooking and always end up only mediocre reviews, right around enough, if not below. But even worse, I almost got news that they're afraid to say that like it. It is so ostentatious, duplicated and distributed as the attitude that you obviously have doubts arise about the authenticity of what they think, and when it is so thank God you end up smiling. Doubts about whether someone - stencil in hand - they have all calibrated the same way. That no one can ever fall in love madly - and who wants to give it to see if not to shout from the rooftops - one of our products? Yeah, okay, the Starbucks coffee, the Prada bag, and Mercedes, but this is not true "love" is the only direct route to gain "a" as a status symbol, what global empire. I have the impression that they do not want or can not show us something of our own - or ourselves - to enjoy. On the contrary, it seems to follow the strategy of "denigrating the other to excel." Perhaps as children they told you to do so.

do not express appreciation. Perhaps no one has taught him. I he seems to have been instructed to suppress, but even worse to not try at all the scale of impressions / feelings that goes precisely from appreciating the other in general try to estimate, to praise someone or something, and last but not not least to thank. Appreciation, gratitude, esteem. O do not know them all or learn to repress them. I do not know what is worse. The second course would be more terrible and dangerous.

From here, a series of chain reactions and behaviors that our eyes are difficult to understand, let alone accept. Topping the list, I would say their deep, innate, unflappable, unsinkable belief in being the best. It is a belief expressed in words, no, the facts speak. Yes, and I fear that I really grow up thinking you're the best, thinking that the other there is nothing to learn. Too bad, in some ways, we pass and leave their great little. And what we leave is only material. Or so they make us believe.

Yesterday I baked an apple pie. I've been removing from the pan, happy that he had not stuck to the bottom, well it was leavened, heartened by the good smell of apples. My ayi arrives on time at the back and I - knowing the story now - I prepare a few comments like "good, yes, but ...." "I do not like us," he says literally, and I intuit that it means "not is coming. " I look at her, surprised. "Why?" I ask. "Bu xiang pizza" (not looks like a pizza), she points out. No, of course, because it is not a pizza, a pie is, is sweet. And do not even ask if you want to taste it, I already know the answer (like, thanks, I've already eaten) and even though I say so, the assessment would be granted (strange, cooked apples, sweet bread, after all ; prefer rice). We

a little 'we're bad, we mind, we potergli pleasure ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment