Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wedding At The Monterey Aquarium

Hold on there, man Koreas

Even this morning, accompanying my daughter to kindergarten, I have crossed different, even with their babies in their arms or hands, which are quick to quick and short little steps towards the gate of our compound , where children are taken by different buses targati Dullwich , SSIS , Newton, Eton.

Even this morning I saw them take the short drive back and forth in small groups, two three here, two or three there, intent perhaps to exchange impressions, perhaps advice, perhaps simple updates on their children.

morning I imagined that outcrop on their lips the words of meaning and value also very different. Strong words, words that weigh.

Watching from afar, who in sunglasses, who under the visor, who put in from home with a sweater stuck to last, I wondered what their mood.

I wondered what these mothers think Korean what happened yesterday on the island of Yeonpyeong, but especially what they think of the potential consequences of this latest spark.

0 comments:

Post a Comment